April 15, 2011

The Killer Whale: Biggest Badass in the Animal Kingdom (revised edition)

the killer whale size comparison the great white shark kill those whales! sea lions are cute that's right! OH MY GOD!

When I first posted this infographic on my blog, I made some embarrassing factual mistakes. Fortunately, since very few people actually view these blog posts, I was able to avoid spreading incorrect information all over the internet.

A few months later, when the infographic ran on Cracked.com, I had not amended my mistakes and hundreds of thousands of internet users were exposed to false information! In an effort to make up for the negative effects of my terrible, shoddy research, I created this definitive, factual (probably) edition of The Killer Whale: Biggest Badass in the Animal Kingdom. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment